What Beyonce just did to her fandom.
That’s the entire game.
I WILL DO IT
I WILL DESTROY EVERY LAST FINAL
oH MY GOD
DECEMBER 7TH: LAND OF THE GODS HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY
Happy Holidays, everyone, and welcome to the first ever Land of the Gods Holiday Giveaway!
Every day of December up through Christmas Eve, I’ll be giving away a free digital copy of Land of the Gods, the Zelda-inspired concept album! The rules for the contest are simple:
- Each day a post will be made. You must reblog that post to be eligible for the days contest. At the end of that day, a winner for the specific post will be selected at random. Each contest will end around 9 PM Pacific time, though I can’t make any guarantees.
- You MUST be following me (at bionicbenbo.tumblr.com) to be eligible.
- Please only reblog once! If the day specified at the top of the post doesn’t match the current date, then it’s possible that days contest has already ended!
- You cannot delete any reblogs before the giveaway ends.
- You cannot manipulate this post or change the information presented in any way. Responding to the post is fine, but do not edit this information.
- Keep your inboxes open, or I won’t be able to message you the download code!
- The winner of each giveaway will be decided at the end of the day specified at the top of the post.
- PEOPLE WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES ARE INSTANTLY DISQUALIFIED. I HAVE ALREADY HAD TO DISCARD MULTIPLE WINNERS. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES.
Good luck, everyone, and if you don’t win today, make sure to try again tommorrow! And if luck isn’t on your side, check CD Baby on Christmas Day for a limited time discount on the album!
Hello! This is Obliteration-Imminent’s super awesome giveaway!
I recently ordered the Zelda Promotional Disc for Gamecube as a present for someone, but we have had a falling out and are no longer on speaking terms, so rather than waste it, I thought I’d give it away! Along with my Zelda II; Adventures of Link for NES
The Promotional Disc is SEALED and cost around $130, the Zelda II is not in it’s packaging, but a loose cartridge, though it is in excellent condition.
Now, here’s some rules;
> You don’t have to be following me, but I would really appreciate it! I post a lot of gaming stuff!
> I’ll post anywhere as long as it’s not the middle of nowhere!
> Likes and reblogs both count!
> Ends on December 20th 2013! Australian time.
> Must have their ask open and respond within 24 hours!
the original ending of mass effect 3 was the starchild telling shepard the proper way to pronounce gif is ‘jif’ and shepard saying ‘well then i guess i should jo’
friendly reminder that you will never be as bad at flirting as Garrus is